Sunday, 31 July 2011
1. Movie you love with a passion.
- a walk to remember, message in the bottle
2. Movie you vow to never watch.
- hmmm I can't remember the title
3. Movie that literally left you speechless.
- that would be the movie A Walk To Remember
4. Movie you always recommend.
- a walk to remember, message in the bottle, the last song (all based from Nicholas Spark novel), a very long engagement, hmmmm what else? there's a lot to write
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.
- jennifer aniston, angelina jolie, sarah jessica parker, anne hathaway, nathalie portman
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for.
- hmmmm Charlotte, the french actress
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet.
- angelina jolie :-)
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)
- Tom Cruise...he's hot!! sorry, pic blurry (pic above
9. Dream cast.
- i love the sex in the city cast. they're so girly
10. Favorite actor pairing.
- hmmmm brad and jolie
11. Favorite movie setting.
- depends my mood actually. i like it when it's something new you know and not the usual setting we see at the movie. or else, that will be boring
12. Favorite decade for movies.
- present one's
13. Chick flick or action movie?
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero?
15. Black and white or color?
- color. this made me remember years back, there was this not so old film and then hubby and i were busy preparing my bridal shower invitations. because it was in black and white, i told him to turn it off coz it's an old film and he was laughing.
Friday, 8 July 2011
Here's my entry for today's Skywatch Friday. This photo was taken 2 years ago in Club Serena Resort. I miss this place really. Very tranquille, good place, good food, good people and very relaxing place to unwind. In the morning, watching those bangkas and fishermen was my favorite thing to do. Will surely be coming back there again next year. Voila! I work now and look for raleigh commercial litigation lawyer instead of dreaming.
Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! It's calling my name once again and I'm trying to control myself not to purchase even just a pair. Grgrgrgrgr! It's demolic! I'm eyeing for that Guess shoe above since last week already. I'm really dying to have it because it's on sale and hubby told me to buy it if I want it. Hmmmm, there are more important things than that and do I really need it? LOLZ. That's the question I always ask myself until now. It's just so tempting. Simple but very elegant. Perfect for any outfit. Haaayy, maybe I shall focus my attention to diet pill that works that a friend wants me to research instead of looking at that shoe. Good excuse eh?
Do you know that rechargeable batteries exist? If not, then now you know. It's just like an ordiary AA or AAA or any other small batteries that you always see with brands like Energizer, Philips and etc. The good thing about rechargeable batteries are that it's earth-friendly and cheaper. You'll just have to charge it when it's lowbat instead of throwing it. So yes, it's earth-friendly. FYI, batteries must be thrown in a proper place (in case you are using the ordinary one). The components within are very dangerous to nature that's why, be careful and pay attention when throwing it. Better to carry it in the store where you bought it because they have a special container for all the batteries. If I were you, I'd rather use rechargeable batteries.