1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
- best thing? Hmmm, that would be finding the job that I really love and I'm passionate at
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
- sorry but I can't tell that here. It's quite personal and I still respect this person even if we don't talk to each other anymore
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
- hmmmmm that impossible is possible if you really wish to achieve it. I can't explain every tiny details of it coz too many
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
- it happened last quarter of 2011 until the beginning of 2012. Sorry but too personal for me
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.
- challenging, achievement, success
6. What were the best books you read this year?
- parenthood books. I am into parenthood books this year
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
- a ladyfriend, Filipina
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
- I leart to be more patient about myself and more strict with my agenda. I have jobs left and right and I never had any single problem with my time management and it's something that I am very proud of. Being a multitasker and an entrepreneur, I am glad that after having all these opportunities, I still have the time for myself, for my son and for hubby. People who know me won't believe how I handle everything
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
- I am more mature now though I mature every year lolz. It's just that I now know what's important, less important. I know how to control my emotions and instead of letting things affect me, I now know how to embrace the good vibes
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
- I'm always a believe of our Almighty Father but I guess, I'm closer now. I always say thanks for the simple things every single day
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
- physically? Hmmmmm sexier? Hahahahaha
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
- I give more time to important people and don't bother the envious one's. They're everywhere and they're not worth my time (You know who you are and I know that you're always spying my articles so thank you lolz)
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?
- I love my work and I give 110% of me once I'm working. What I love about it is that I am able to express my passion, the love for art and I have a very good relationship with my colleagues
14. What was the most challenging part of your work?
- dealing with someone that's casse-tête or an asshole. As they say, an asshole is always an asshole and that's absolutely true
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
- wasting all my efforts, energy and time to an asshole hahahahaha and they're still an asshole and uglier. Oppps sorry
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
- It's never too late to achieve the carreer that you've always dreamed of
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you.
- 2013, a year filled with achievements and success in all phases for me.