Saturday, September 8, 2007

Discount Walt Disney World Tickets in Orlando

I was very much surprised that I got an email from my aunt who lives in Chicago. She told me that her entire family just returned from their Disney trip last week and they had an incredible time there . I am jealous hehehe but I am very happy for them. She sent me some photos and it’s pretty obvious from the pictures that everyone had a great time there especially her 2 kids. Her husband was very proud to tell me that he bought their Disney World Tickets in advance. They told me how amazing the queue was when they arrived in Walt Disney. Well, I’m not surprise by that. I know that Walt Disney is one of the famous places in Orlando and it is really a good idea to purchase one’s ticket in advance to avoid any hassles. By purchasing your tickets in advance, it allows you to save time and money.

No comments: