Sunday, February 24, 2008

Her Beauty Secrets

One of my friends is really a health and body conscious woman. She’s now in Japan and is married to a japanese guy. This girl was always the muse in our team during our highschool days and she even joined local beauty contests in her place and at school. I can say that she’s really pretty, she has the body, she has the face and the confidence. She told me that she’ll send me something here and proposed me if I need a diet pill because if yes, she’ll send me this Alli Diet Pills too. That’s too kind from her really! I still adore her because she remains kind and humble despite of all the success she has in her life. She's a head turner still in the crowd especially men because she has this curvalicious body and a flawless skin. Diet pills, proper diet and exercise are her main secrets in maintaing her beauty assets.

No comments: