Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brochettes de Fruits de Mer


When talking about food especially barbecue, the first thing that usually comes into our mind is grilling. Isn’t it? That’s what I exactly think as well when I’m planning to prepare some barbecue here at home but what I don’t like about grilling is that the entire house really smells like barbecue even if the windows are wide open. For the very first time, we tried preparing barbecue done in a vapor way. First time for us to try it and the result? Perfect and tasty! Aside from that, it’s very healthy because there’s no grease at all and the sauce naturally comes from the ingredients and the marinate mixture we did. These seafoods barbecue we did was marinated with the different spices and oil. If you’re interested to try it, leave me a message and I’ll give you the recipe.

No comments: