Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part One

1. My uncle once: I am not that close to my uncles

2. Never in my life: I'll eat a tree worm even if I'll be rewarded

3. When I was five: hmmmm, I was naughty that I'd play or pretend that I already took a nap then would immediately go out when my nanny does the laundry

4. High School was: fun and memorable even if there were some people who hated me coz of my frankness

5. I will never forget: how amazing it was when I gave birth to my son

6. I once met: my prince charming and he now becomes my husband

 7. There’s this girl I know who: never stop dreaming and that's me :-)

8. Once, at a bar: I had the wildest night that I went back home at 6 in the morning even if it was against the rules at the place where I was living

9. By noon, I’m usually: having lunch with hubby

10. Last night: I danced at the resto (maroc resto for bellydance)

11. If only I had: enough time, I would love to accompany my friend at the airport before she left but I was working during that day and couldn't leave early at work

12. Next time I go to church: I'll lit a candle

13. Jonathan Frid: don't know him

14. What worries me most: is my son's future. I worry like what's gonna happen with him when me and my husband die, if he'll be able to have a successful marriage, he'll be able to have a good like and have a faithful and loving wife, and will he be a good, loving, responsible and god fearing boy

15. When I turn my head left, I see: my son and hubby

16. When I turn my head right, I see: the wall

17. You know I’m lying when: I need and really have to do it

18. What I miss most about the 80s: are my friends and the times we had. Now, each one of us has his/her own life and friends and it's too rare for us to see eachother now

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: hmmmmmm

20. By this time next year: I'll be having a full time job

No comments: