Thursday, October 2, 2008

They've Got Internet Connection At Last!

...yeah and I'm very happy to know that my family in PI are having their own internet connection now at home. The connection really seems fast compared before and was even able to voice chat clearly with my entire family including my nieces and nephew. Everything is doing great with them and I'm very happy and proud of them that they aren't giving me any headaches at all ^-^. Although at times they do that shhhh!. My bro (the eldest in the family) is a big internet addict so now, he doesn't have to spend his allowance at the café but instead, save it in his own piggy bank. Changes like this are indeed good even if I've got to spend a few $$ as an additional expense plus have to purchase 2 swivel computer chairs for them as well. Oufff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that`s useful info... thanks for the share....