Believe it or not, I'm interested in trying yoga again next month :-). I did it last 2010 and honestly, I find it boring. Don't get me wrong ha but my body aches if I don't move and sweat. I like and love it when I move a lot accompanied by a lively music. Yoga is relaxing, that's for sure but the negative thing about me when I do it is that, I feel asleep lolz. I'd like to try it once again and maybe I'll find it interesting this time. My friends told me that it's just a matter of finding a good teacher who has same style like me. They said that there are many kinds of yoga so I have to try them and stick to the one that suits me. That's the mean reason why I wanna enroll next month and get a yoga equipment here at home.
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Any plans for V day folks? Mostly of you already did the reservation at the restaurant I guess or already ordered flowers for the lovely lady of their life. So sweet. If you'll ask about us, no idea if hubby prepared something. We might go at the libanaise restaurant tomorrow night if he has no plans. We promised to each other that we won't buy expensive gifts to one another for us to be able to travel this year. Dream destinations are Santorini, Greece and Italy. We're keeping our fingers crossed for this dream. All I know is that I'm thankful for the love, generousity and support that my husband gives me all the time. He's always at side through thick and thin and I appreciate his super duper patience. I have jobs left and right but he never asks me to stop nor to choose between him and these jobs. I maybe busy sometimes chatting my ladyfriends or help someone in finding a car magnet printing online or go out with them or busy with my jobs but he is always there to lend me his ears when I needed it the most. To my husband, thank you for everything and for the unconditional love. You just don't have any idea how much I appreciate you and love you for who you are. Je t'aime mon petit coeur.
Monday, 4 February 2013
1: Do you notice a persons eye color?
- yes, that's what I always look when I'm talking to someone
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- white chocolate miam miam
3: If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?
- i dream of having one until now at the back but I still don't have the courage to have one. What would it be? That's the best question
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- i grew up in Cebu City, average size island in PI (2nd largest city in my country)
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- hmmmm Tom Cruise, i can't remember the first film I saw that made me admire him that much
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- chocolate banana
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- i'd say when I was aged 7. My teacher didn't announced us yet the honors in our section but I did knew that I was the first honor so I asked my father to buy me a princess like white dress. My father was curious and shocked when hearing that from me and out of curiousity, he really went to the school the next day to ask if I was really the first honor. So my teacher has no other choice but to announce who were the top 3 lolz
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- this was the period when I did so many crazy stuffs so, too many to mention
10: Have you ever fired anyone?
- yes because of coats machine. This person always broke it and it costed us $$$$$ to repair it. Not my decision though but my boss's instruction only
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- oh yeah. I was always ready to go for a fight just to have the swing right after school
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
14: What's your favorite place to relax?
- in our house, it will be our bedroom
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- i'm very hardworking
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- cheesecake that I got yesterday. Goodness, it feels like I was in heaven lolz
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- now that I'm into cooking, I always use butter but mother always tells us to use olive oil coz healthier