Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yoga

Believe it or not, I'm interested in trying yoga again next month :-). I did it last 2010 and honestly, I find it boring. Don't get me wrong ha but my body aches if I don't move and sweat. I like and love it when I move a lot accompanied by a lively music. Yoga is relaxing, that's for sure but the negative thing about me when I do it is that, I feel asleep lolz. I'd like to try it once again and maybe I'll find it interesting this time. My friends told me that it's just a matter of finding a good teacher who has same style like me. They said that there are many kinds of yoga so I have to try them and stick to the one that suits me. That's the mean reason why I wanna enroll next month and get a yoga equipment here at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

musta naman ka yads? Just visiting here. It's been a while. Hope you are all well. xx