1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you?
- no idea yet but I'm wishing that it's going to be a fruitful and productive year for me
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
- hmmm candle lit dinner somewhere and while having an apero or drinking champagne, somebody will be playing a violin
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world?
- keep on advertising and informing people especially the young one's on what's going to happen to you if you become addicted to it
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
- self- centered, lazy
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
- Christmas. For New Year, I'm already disappointed about it. A friend organized a party here at home and I am fine with it because I thought that everybody will be paying 50 euros per person for us to have champagnes, wines, lechon, aperitif, foie gras, and etc. Unfortunately, 6 people (we'll be 11) are only willing to pay 30 € and they expected us to serve them these things and to transact with a caterer. Frankly speaking, they're dreaming and the cheapest meal here everywhere in the restos is 90 € and wines and champagnes are not included yet. Seriously, I want to cancel this party coz this is so insane and is giving me a headache.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
- high-fived? Meaning?
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
- made out at?
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
- to my boys
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
- during my son's birthday. There were new and old friends and all of them congratulated me on how successful and beautiful the party was. Big and small were enjoying and I was so talkative that they all found me very interesting to talk to no matter what the subjects will be. Oh well, too bad nobody asked me for cheap insurance or else, I'll be selling them and encourage them to get one.
Saturday, 18 December 2010
Lmme post this ugly Christmas tree of mine. This is not my forte at all but I am doing my best even if it's still unsuccessful. I'm dreaming of having a beautiful Christmas tree like the one's I saw at the mall. I bought the accessories and everything but I still fail. Haayyyy, you gals pls share me how you did it especially Ms. Girlie Villarica :-). Pleassseeee!
Sunday, 12 December 2010
A big grgrgrgrgrg! My laptop is acting crazy again after throwing it months ago. Sorry but can’t tell you the details how and why I did it. Now, it’s always frozen and has a crazy noise at times. I’ve been planning to buy a Mac one but it’s definitely not in our budget at the moment. Good thing that this lappy is still under warranty and I don’t have any idea that this has extended laptop warranty. Warranties are really good and helpful ha. Oh yeah! Those papers and manulas and warranties that you get when buying something, you should always keep it for future sake. You’ll never know what’s gonna happen next. It’s like an insurance on our part as owners.
Wednesday, 8 December 2010
Wanna secure your family's future? Get a life insurance now while it's still early. Don't get me wrong or misinterpret me. Having a life insurance is good. Why? Nobody can tell what's gonna happen to us tomorrow or in the next days and life insurance will benefinit your loved one's. Lucky enough if you are rich and you have wealth to inherit to them but if not, then that's the problem. Insurance will be helpful to your family and loved one's because they'll be getting something incase something happens bad to you. Let's all face it. All of us are not going to stay in this world forever. We only borrow this life we have from God so anytime, He can take this from us. You don't have to be rich inorder to have an insurance. There are affordable life insurance rates that's right for your budget. Check it.
Is your sofa made of leather? If yes, then I'll say that you're definitely lucky and too bad for me. Ours is just an ordinary sofa that is covered with cotton slipcovers and it is white. The problem is, it's too difficult for me to find a slipcover here because the model of our sofa is no longer available for a long time. Hhuhuhu I am suppose to change our slipcover for this coming weekend. People will be coming over for the party and there'll be kids since it's my son's birthday party. Looking at our sofa really makes me worried but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping that parents will be attentive enough to their children.