Mostly of the people who really know me always tell me that I'm ambitious and I really know what I want in life. Everything is being planned and I strictly follow my agenda as possible as I could. Early this morning till afternoon was my 2nd day on-the-job training. Pastries and viennoiserie cooking process was better but lack of organization still at my side. I also did the cashier work at the same time and service of the client. I'm learning new things and seriously, 7 hours work standing is all worth it. As for me, yes, because I love it and it has something to do with my cupcake business. Hubby was kidding and said that he'll get me a new pedaltrain at guitar center after my training lolz. He's only joking and hubby really knows how to put a smile on my face especially when I needed it.
Sunday, 23 June 2013
I am in the music mode tonight. Makes me feel good after having a tiring week and day. I feel reconnected to our house and how I miss every corners of the house and music. We're not aloud to listen to any music while at the kitchen. No idea why but well, rules are rules and we have to respect that. I'll go out for a concert this week with my ladyfriends and I can't wait for that. After that, I'll enroll my son also at the music school for his summer class. I'm eyeing a pbone for him. For the mean time, I'll have to observe which instrument interests him the most. On the job training starts this wednesday early in the morning and I'm very excited.
Friday, 7 June 2013
- What seemed like a good fashion choice once upon a time but now seems kind of dumb? = Elvis Presley's time.
- If you knew then what you know now, what might you not have put in your mouth? = that I was accussing someone for thing and yet, it wasn't her fault
- Now that he or she has been a great friend for a while, your initial uncertainty about whom seems silly? = not really. you're saying for a while so that would mean for me "unsure" yet
- Somebody should have warned you never to go where? = not to walk alone by myself at night everywhere coz it's dangerous for a lady
- Who now seems to have been right whenever you were wrong? = hubby. as usual, i'm hard headed. last thing was about Web To Print. He was telling me something and because I found him noisy, I screamed and just said shut up and continue my thing. Just this morning, I realized that hubby always has a reason but I'm not willing to listen.
Sunday, 2 June 2013
Anybody here loves acid cigars? If yes, give me a sign coz I'm really to give it to you or to anyone of you here. Somebody gave us acid cigar sampler and because we couldn't say no, we accepted it. Hubby doesn't smoke cigar so instead of keeping it here, I prefer to dispatch it to someone who would enjoy it instead of being rotten here in our cabinet. Yes, it's free so don't worry. I'm not going to ask you for a shipping fee also. It's free 100%. I don't smoke also. I like how cigar smells but I don't have the courage to smoke or even try it just once. My ladyfriends do it but I don't really care. I mean, it's a choice and I prefer to have a healthy lifestyle.