Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday 5 for June 7: In Retrospect

  1. What seemed like a good fashion choice once upon a time but now seems kind of dumb? = Elvis Presley's time.
  2. If you knew then what you know now, what might you not have put in your mouth? = that I was accussing someone for thing and yet, it wasn't her fault
  3. Now that he or she has been a great friend for a while, your initial uncertainty about whom seems silly? = not really. you're saying for a while so that would mean for me "unsure" yet
  4. Somebody should have warned you never to go where? = not to walk alone by myself at night everywhere coz it's dangerous for a lady
  5. Who now seems to have been right whenever you were wrong? = hubby. as usual, i'm hard headed. last thing was about Web To Print. He was telling me something and because I found him noisy, I screamed and just said shut up and continue my thing. Just this morning, I realized that hubby always has a reason but I'm not willing to listen.

No comments: