Saturday, October 17, 2009

FOR SALE


DKNY Transparent Ladies Watch

DKNY Pink Leather Watch

DKNY White Watch
DKNY Gold Watch

To my friends who don't have any single idea what I'm into these last days, would like to invite you to come and check the items I am selling online. This is my newest venture and is trying my luck how it will be in the next months. I sell any kind of branded items like DKNY, Torrente, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein items and many others. Make sure to check my blogs from time to time as I will be posting my newest items every now and then. And take note, I ship internationally too and will surely give you a discount.

It will be Christmas soon so grab one of these items and offer yourself a gift :-)

Give me a line at filipinaprincess0827@yahoo.com anytime

No comments: