Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cake Or Cupcake?


Before I'll shop for plus size dresses for my online business, allow me to post this home-made chocolate fondant I made for my son's birthday last wednesday. Nothing fancy. Since we only had family dinner, I decided to baked him a cake instead of buying one at the patisserie which will cost me at leasts 50 €. His children's party will be this coming sunday and the place where I have our reservation will provide him his birthday cake. Parents will be around of course and I'm hesitating at the moment if I'll be serving them chocolate fondant once again or chocolate cupcakes only. Which is best? There'll be cookies, candies, mallows and some other stuffs of course aside from the birthday cake Raphaël will be sharing with his friends.

No comments: