1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
- I like the one with Angelina Jolie
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other.
- one time i went out for a dinner with my ladyfriends and we watched a movie right after. i felt guilty during that time while i was out coz hubby had been waiting to watch that movie also but because we can't go together, he had to let me go out with friends and he took care of our son
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
- it's just given i guess. i always try to have a sex appeal but it doesn't work
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
- hmmmm no
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
- no, each individual is unique and different and i know my significant other before tying the knot so i accepted him for who he is and what he is, no need to change him
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
- not all the time. depends if my days are up or down
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
- each experience i have always makes me better and better. im not perfect but i wanna be the best mom for my son.
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
- i salute them honestly speaking. leaving their beloved families and friends just to give us all peace is really something that's amazing. they have no idea if they'll be coming back home dead or alive but they aren't afraid to do their tasks. thinking of that makes me cry.
Have a nice weekend ahead everyone. I'm off to look for best overnight diapers online. We'll be attending a friend's baby shower next week.