Saturday, September 15, 2012

Visit & Add My Fashion/Kikay Blog

Hey fellas, I'm asking you to add my Kikay/Fashion blog in your blog list. It's Anna's Kikay World and this page will lead you to my site after clicking the link itself. I created this blog last March of this year so yeah, there are posties already and I always try to post something there despite of my errands left and right. Maybe you gals would love to see it or maybe suggest something. I welcome any comments and suggestions for FREE :-) so don't hesitate. Just at this very moment for example, I'm doing my nails and will take a pic in a bit and will post it in my Kikay blog. So lemme know how you find it as well. If you'll notice in my blog, I share my point of views if the product is good or not (after trying them out). 

No comments: