Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Too Much

Oh la la la la! It's friday once again. Thanks God! Finally weekend is coming and will be able recharge my batteries again. This week has been so stressing for me especially the last 2 days. Disappointments, anger and sadness really ate everything in me. I can't tell you the stories exactly but yes, today I really cried because it's too much for me already. When I'm doing it, I do it inside the bathroom all by myself. I don't want my son to see me like that especially at his age. But yes, sometimes I just couldn't understand why mostly of the people are so selfish. I do everything for them to have a good life but they never appreciate it still and ask for more and still think that I'm greedy and yet everything that I have are all given to them. It's sad. Anyway, I'll be searching gmat prep that a friend ask me. I'd like to wish everybody a happy weekend in advance.

No comments: