Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Costume


Voila! This will be the costume that I'll be wearing next month for our gala. Bought it for 40 € instead of 45 €. Good thing I managed to negotiate the vendor, sayang din ang 5 € no. For the skirt, I sewed 1 already but it's not finish yet. Have to do something with the 2 slits at the sides. My prof hates me hehehe. She hates me because I cut my hair. It's not that short though but she prefers that I have longer hair than the style I have right now. She's telling me that I shouldn't cut my hair until next year because she'll pick me for the khaligy choreography. That's kinda far still so I still have the time for my hair to grow. Anyway, the reason why I had my hair done is that first, I find it very dry and second, I wanna enhance my face and third, saturday will be my son's baptismal. New look kumbaga. Voila! Voila! What do you think? Do you find the color too girlish or black is prettier? Off for me now to look for testosterone booster.

4 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

it's nice! you make me miss belly dancing, but for now i am content with aerobics, thank you =)

Francine Ann said...

thanks te girlie. you dont have plans of doing it again?

Anonymous said...

ganda naman! I miss belly dancing and glad you're still in it.-ate marie

Anonymous said...

ganda naman! I miss belly dancing and glad you're still in it.-ate marie