Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
- hmmmm

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
- a french one, Jean- François PIEGE

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
- tomato salad

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
- never

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
- it comes but a true friend will always be there and reconcile you after that fight

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
- no :-)

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
- no

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
- yes, it happened few nights ago. I was dreaming my mom

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
- yes, during my college days

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
- yes, many times lolz

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
- hmmmm depends

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
- pretended? sometimes yes hehehehehe. I'm not far of reaching 30 you know and it makes me think that soon, it won't be possible to find my age anymore in the calendar.

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
- no

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
- no, pregnancy is a gift

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
- no.

Sorry for the late post folks. I was searching for a treatment for meth addicts. I'd like to help a friend nor give her my advice but I was speechless when she told me about it. That's why, I researched few minutes ago about it in order for me to have an idea as to what's the best thing to do about it. If you don't know, meth addicts are rampantly increasing now.

No comments: