Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory of Clyde

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
- 10 hours job at the cafe where I worked in Cebu. I was helping our technician at that time with the vga to hdmi cables and in redecorating the cafe as well

17. What was the last concert that you attended?
- Israel Vibration with my husband

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
- Harry Potter

19. How did you like the film?
- I love Harry Potter

20. What comedian do you love?
- Jim Carey

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
- yes :-) especially during summer

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
- yes, hubby and I were in a long distance relationship when we were bf-gf

23. What do you think of astrology?
- hmmmm nothing special

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
- How did you know,I needed someone like you in my life; That there was an empty space in my heart. You came at the right time in my life. I'll never forget, how you brought the sun to shine in my life and took all the worries and fears that I had. I guess what I'm really trying to say, it's not everyday that someone like you comes my way. No words can express how much I love you

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
- I love to go shopping, hang out with my friends, have a good conversation, drink a good glass of wine. I love good things in life

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
- yes but that was a long time ago already

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
- I love wearing boots ang layers of clothes. I mean, there's fashion still even if people are wearing layers of clothes

28. What was the name of your first pet?
- idat

29. What have you done so far this weekend?
- party every night

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
- hmmm depends

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
- a house of my own

No comments: