Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Day With Nanny

Woke up so early this morning because today will be my son's first day with her nanny (nanny's house). I doubled check his bag to really make sure that he has everything that he'll be needing. It feels strange and I'll surely be missing him. He's still sleeping right at this moment and a part of me wanted to cry already. Oufff! Oh well, this will help him as a preparation for school next year. I, on the other hand, must really look for a serious job once my son will be staying the entire day with his nanny. Serious means finding a white collar job. Ambisyosa! A friend even told me why not look for Tester Jobs around. For the mean time this week, all I want is to concentrate with my son and make him feel that everything's gonna be fine, will miss him and will pick him up in the afternoon as promised.

No comments: