Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday 9: Mr. Roboto

1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
- yes during my childhood years

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
- no idea if it was really a haunted house but when we were younger and if I remember, my childhood friends said that there's this haunted house and so, all of us entered the gate but we never had the courage to enter the house. Now, this haunted house we thought now become a beautiful,modern house

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
- have our own halloween party with friends

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
- lamest? hahahha let's say boring costume.. I just wore one of these funny shirts I saw at the mall and bought it without any heistation

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
- I find it fun. I wish we have that here

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
- I'm doing it this year because friends said that they'll drop by here

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
- never do it

8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
- just this scary make up, with messy hair

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
- hmmmm

No comments: