Monday, May 28, 2012

BEWARE OF BERNARD JAMES ARANA from BACOLOD

Bernard James / Bernard Arana a.k.a BJ is actually a friend of mine years ago and I do know how good he is when it comes to web designing. And because I need to have a website on my own, I asked him if he could create one for me. The conversation went fine and had agreed on the price. I immediately bought my domain name and the web host provider that way he could start my personal website whenever he's free. See? I didn't gave him any deadlines or anything. I told him that he could start it whenever he's ready and that was back in december 2011. Sent him my partial payment worth 5,000 pesos via his friend's paypal account in the name of Romivil Cayabyab Jr. carrying the paypal account romivilnephi@yahoo.com. He, Bernard James Arana, confirmed that he got the payment and promised me that he'll give me the layout a week after. Sent him emails since then until last week and I heared nothing, also texted him and called him and no feedback from him. He's eating my patience so I published in my facebook account his name and he deleted his FB account. It only shows that he has bad motives and has no plans of giving me back my money. Why run away if you're serious? If you're reading this blog MR. BERNARD JAMES ARANA, why not send me a note saying if you want to continue to work with me or not and I'll hire somebody else. You destroyed the trust I gave you and the friendship we had. May God bless you.

Beware people and spread it to your friends, that way there'll be no other victim. I hate people who love to fool around  his fellows. Here are his infos:

BERNARD JAMES ARANA
PHONE :+63 9165136042 
TWITTER & STUMBLEUPON : AmbientRain
                                            EMAIL : magespawn@gmail.com




Here's the proof of transaction that he got the payment via his friend's paypal account and his friend, himself confirmed that he forwarded my payment to MR. ARANA

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

PROOF OF TRANSACTION AS MY PARTIAL PAYMENT FOR HIM


No comments: