Sunday, May 27, 2012

Depression Strikes Again

I feel down once again even if I don't have to. Haaay, this passion of mine is really testing my patience and these stupid people around me all the time. Why can't they just accept it and be happy for me instead? I've been trying to fight this battle since the last quarter of 2011 and it's the same thing. Sometimes, I feel like giving up already and thinks that maybe it doesn't belong to me. Hubby keeps on encouranging me and has been so patience on me. I express my anger in him even if he's not involve. I'm unfair and I know that but this is very difficult for me. I love what I do and it makes me happy but people around me are against with my passion. Why? And why? I need to see signs if I'll continue or I'll give up this project. For the mean time, I'll go buy for Clear Globe String lights at my fave online store. Please show me the sign so soon coz I need to make a rapid decision.

No comments: