Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Non Stop

Non stop baking for me eversince the week started. Did the baking the entire day yesterday also. Tiring but I'm happy. I baked a birthday cake for my MIL who'll be around with us tonight for dinner. They'll be staying here until friday then will go back to their house together with my son for 10 days. So yes, my son will be on vacation for 10 days with his grandparents. Looking at him this morning made me cry coz this will be the very first time that he won't be with us. I started packing his suitcase filled with many clothes, toys, books, and cds. Music is always there for him especially for a long drive and he always ask for it everytime we're in the car. 

Hey folks, if you happen to be in Bordeaux and you're looking for cupcake (s) in Bordeaux, drop me a message coz I now accept orders for personalized cupcakes for pleasure, personal or whatever celebrations it will be. Like my FACEBOOK PAGE : Sweets For My Sweets Cupcakes Bordeaux

No comments: