1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
- we aren't afraid to express ourselves,independent, expressive, gadget lover and active
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
- depends. i always speak out when it comes to politics, sports and Lowa Hiking Boots as i love them
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
- if situation ask me to be
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
- from both and that's my own opinion. every single experience i had and have in life always inspires me to become a better individual and person
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
- no. i don't compete with anyone. i always make sure to savour each moment of my life and enjoy it.
6. Do you think tradition matters?
- for me yes
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
- no. we were poor and poorness taught me how to value each single penny and how to spend them wisely. yes we were poor but i can say that my parents taught us and raised us well and that's a huge success
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?