I just realized that august is almost over and I still have so many things to do. Goodness! I've wasted so much time this summer without even realizing that it's almost over. Gotta call our insurace tomorrow to ask for a specific plan for something as this is really urgent. We have no health check life insurance so I also have to talk to our insurance advicer to talk about this subject too. I'll be signing a contract soon so this is something that's in my top list. Aside from this, my son will be going to school very soon. Gotta prepare his stuffs too. Oh well, wish me luck.
Sunday, 19 August 2012
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
- we aren't afraid to express ourselves,independent, expressive, gadget lover and active
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
- depends. i always speak out when it comes to politics, sports and Lowa Hiking Boots as i love them
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
- if situation ask me to be
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
- from both and that's my own opinion. every single experience i had and have in life always inspires me to become a better individual and person
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
- no. i don't compete with anyone. i always make sure to savour each moment of my life and enjoy it.
6. Do you think tradition matters?
- for me yes
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
- no. we were poor and poorness taught me how to value each single penny and how to spend them wisely. yes we were poor but i can say that my parents taught us and raised us well and that's a huge success
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
Wednesday, 8 August 2012
Non stop baking for me eversince the week started. Did the baking the entire day yesterday also. Tiring but I'm happy. I baked a birthday cake for my MIL who'll be around with us tonight for dinner. They'll be staying here until friday then will go back to their house together with my son for 10 days. So yes, my son will be on vacation for 10 days with his grandparents. Looking at him this morning made me cry coz this will be the very first time that he won't be with us. I started packing his suitcase filled with many clothes, toys, books, and cds. Music is always there for him especially for a long drive and he always ask for it everytime we're in the car.
Hey folks, if you happen to be in Bordeaux and you're looking for cupcake (s) in Bordeaux, drop me a message coz I now accept orders for personalized cupcakes for pleasure, personal or whatever celebrations it will be. Like my FACEBOOK PAGE : Sweets For My Sweets Cupcakes Bordeaux