Thursday, November 28, 2013

Content

It's thursday and my 1 week vacation starts now. Oh how good it feels to simply wake up late in the morning, enjoy my breaky and my coffee of course :-). These are some of the things that I'm thankful for aside from the wonderful family I have and 2 handsome boys. I couldn't ask for more. Though it's cold here but nature itself has something else to offer. Automn is beautiful too even if cold. My son loves it and he explains things to me that he acquired from school. He grows so fast and he's turning 4 years old next weekend. My life is so smooth and I'm at the point in my life that I don't ask for anything else except for good health for the entire family. I wish time will come that all my family will gather and we will all go for a vacation. That's one of the biggest wish I have. Hopefully one day I'll be able to have lowboy trailer and caravane and just have a road trip. 

No comments: