Monday, December 15, 2008

Manic Monday #146



Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?
- nope. Never I've tried doing that

You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?
- Yes, I will. Naturally, I always consult hubby when I'm wearing something if he likes it or not. I mean if it's bulgar or not, if the color compliments to eachother together with the shoes and etc. Hubby has a good fashion taste than me.

What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?
- linge de maison for our bedroom. I'm really trying to control my hands not to purchase these beddings I saw in Zara Home. I like their items there and so far, the articles I purchased there still last.

No comments: