Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TMI Tuesday #167 - Happy New Year!

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2008 memories?
- I consider everything as my favorite 2008 memories. Everything was different from eachother but everything means something to me that are very dear to my heart.

2. What is the best thing you learned in 2008?
- to work hard and accept the opportunities when it's infront of you.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2008?
- hmmmm 7 ^-^

4. What is your wish for 2009? What is your wish for someone else for 2009?
- Wish for 2009? To get pregnant, build a house in PI, purchase our own house here with big garden and have a better job. For someone else, good health, security, peace and love for my families.

5. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?
- ha?

Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2009?
- I don't make any NY's resolution now because I do know that I wouldn't manage to do it but I'm hoping and is always trying to do everything for me to reach the things I wanted to accomplish and to change.

No comments: