Friday, December 12, 2008

Pasalubongs And More

Pasalubongs will be coming at home days before our arrival in Cebu. It's in a medium size cartoon plus I'll be bringing several gadgets with me like digital camera, laptop, mobile phones and many others. It's expected that I'll be overluggage once again ^-^. But what can I do? I prefer to do it that way instead of losing these items inside the box. I'm scared that they won't receive it and somebody will just steal it while it's somewhere in this world. Don't want that to happen and as much as possible, I'd like to avoid it knowing the fact that gadgets are pricey (oufff, it took me several months of work just to buy these items), laptop memory upgrade has been done too. Now, I'm just counting the days till our departure day arrives.

No comments: