Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cebu On Saturday

Finally, my luggage is ready. I am very much excited for our flight tomorrow morning at 6 going back to Philippines. We have to be at the airport at 4 in the morning and I think we're not going to sleep tonight. We'll just have to wait for the time to come I guess since we'll have to take shower and check the other stuffs before leaving Bordeaux. It feels good to be back home once again especially for Sinulog. Cebu will be very alive once again and I can't wait to take so many shots. We'll be at the stadium of course and to buy photographer's passes for hubby and me and maybe join the contest if there's a shot that mesmerizes us both. Oh la la la! I can't wait to be under the sun and just enjoy the beach and the sounds of the waves ^-^.

No comments: