Monday, January 19, 2009

On Vacation aux Philippines

I am actually on vacation at the moment here in Philippines. To the people who asked me for exchange links and who added my blogs on their blogroll, a big THANK YOU! I'll be adding your blogs on my blogroll once I'm back in Bordeaux. For the moment, I can't blog hop as much as I want because the internet connection here in the hotel is very expensive. I hope you guys will understand but I promise that I'll make it up to all of you very soon :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Francesca said...

enjoy summer dyan.

Analyse said...

bonnes vacances!!!