Sunday, February 14, 2010

Natural Ingredients

I feel good and relaxed after my facial and body scrub yesterday at the hotel. I feel young all over again and is able to charge up too. Hubby took good care of my son so I'm thankful to him because of the patience he always has. The lady who was with me at the cabin did explained me that I shouldn't be using so many products at the same especially for a foreigner like me living in their foreign land. Temperature, humidity and weather are different compared to my homeland and my skin needs products that are made of natural ingredients. I do know that there are tons of acne solutions out there but seriously, I'm thankful that acne doesn't show up till now so I'm very careful right now of the cream, astringent, facial wash and even make-ups that I use.

No comments: