Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
- yes

2. How well do you handle rejection?
- sometimes it's kinda hard. This was my weakest point when I was younger but I'm learning to accept it when rejection comes in. It's part of life

3. What makes you feel old?
- hmmm when my hair looks ugly and sucks

4. What makes you feel young?
- when I feel good and find myself beautiful :-)))

5. What’s something you are old school about?
- hmmmm

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
- Dr. House. I love it aside from the fact that Dr. House is funny and doesn't care at all of what he says.

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
- cooking channel or travel channel

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
- Venice and Rome

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
- finish my assignment about 7-dfbx, travel around the world, build a big and nice house and lot for my family, a car for them, give them a business, send my son, my nieces to the best schools.

No comments: