Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Dancing School

Waiting Area
Orange door is our bellydancing room

Entrace & Couloir

This is how my dancing school looks like. Classes offered include bellydancing, salsa, ballet, reggae, ballet for children, hiphop and afro jazz. There are 2 rooms only but ours is exclusively for us. Our prof rented one room that's exclusively for her classes only. I find it good because the dancing room is clean and we have the privacy on our own without worrying the other students to come in. The place looks better now since last year right after the renovation. Every year, this is where we have our Christmas aperitif night together with the other girls of all levels. Not bad right? My favorite part here is the waiting area. Every month, an artist displays his works as decoration. How do you find it? I love the big rose frame but I can't afford it. I emailed the painter and he said that it cost 1000+ euros. Never mind. I'll just dream of this frame hanging in my entree.


No comments: