Monday, January 31, 2011

CV Everywhere

Oh well! Life has been so busy for me in searching for a job. Today, I went at the center around 9 in the morning to submit my CV everywhere. So now, I'll be famous because of it. Seriously, I really wanna find a job, meet new people, practice the language more and socialize. My son started socializing also to the other kids at the halte-garderie and the moment we entered the room, he doesn't even notice me or hugs me but immediately approach the other kids and give them a smile. I am happy that he's building his own self-confidence without us around him all the time. Though we always explain him that we're just behind him, I do guess that he understands it that mama and papa will always be there for him no matter what. Oh! Aside from job hunt, mattresses will soon be updated here at home.

No comments: