Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday 9: Do Ya

1. Do ya love New Year's Eve? What did you do? (Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?)
- always busy preparing the food, making sure that everything's ready for the dinner, the house is clean and that all these small things in attracting the blessings to come in are ready, and was searching for point of care cart

2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
- tried to be nice and smile still even if I don't like her

3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
- a lady friend but I'll just keep her name as a secret

4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
- education and values

5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
- 9, family back in PI

6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
- I don't get the chance to spend Christmas and New Year's eve with them because they're way too far from me. It's something that I wanna experience. Every Christmas, it's always with my inlaws. They're kind though but I miss the celebrations back in Pinas and my families and friends and everyone.

7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
- pleasant discussion

8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
- no

9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
- I became more matured when I gave birth to my son and my patience is really extraordinary this year.

No comments: