Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
- I'm ugly without make up lolz. My hair is messy, my skin is oily lolz. Goodness! I've changed a lot really when I became a mother. I'm no longer a little girl that my mom thought me all the time. I am a woman and now a mother and I am proud of that especially if I'll land any of those accounting jobs that I'm applying.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
- cash in cash? 20 euros only

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
- FLOOR

4. Favorite planet?
- earth because this is where I live

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
- a friend

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
- zumba

7. What shirt are you wearing?
- hubby's shirt. I love wearing his shirts and boxers when sleeping lolz

8. Do you label yourself?
- no

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
- I love Guess and Minnili

10. Bright or Dark Room?
- bright room

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
- hmmm, interesting

12. What does your watch look like?
- round, silver watch

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
- reading my Elle magazine

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
- "where are you?" from a friend

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
- we don't have that here in France

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
- Je t'aime baby

No comments: