Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Are You Still Alive???

...of course yes! That's the question my friend asked me this afternoon when we're chatting ym. She said that she's been trying to look for me online but I'm nowhere to find ^-^. Friend, sorry but I'm really busy with my job. Honestly, I'm dead once home plus the house is keeping me busy as well. You know na I'm na big maniac when it comes to our home so no matter how tired I am, I really spend a time in doing something here at home instead of sleeping. And yes, I'm on a lilo mode now here in blogging. Though I still blog but it's lesser now compared before. Need to keepy my booty movin you know instead of begging for these opps. You know what I mean don't you? Buzz me once you're online and I'll keep in touch with you. I'm just right here searching for group health insurance.

No comments: