Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TMI Tuesday 149- When you wish upon a star edition

What is the one thing you would change about your body?
- hmmmm my boobs hehehe. They're small and I wanted to have big one's. Not so big ha like melons (don't like that) but just the right sizes that are pretty good enough when wearing low-cut tops and bathing suits.

What is the one personality trait you would change?
- hmmmm lazy. That has changed this month when I started working this month.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?
- my present job? Would love to have somebody to help me lolz

What is the one thing about your home you would change?
- hmmmm, nothing

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
- how I wish he'll cooperate and will be willing to wake up very early in the morning to drop me off going to my work like the way my friend's husband do. That's what I don't like about him coz he just tell me that it's my choice to work so I have to stand for it. Oh yeah, have to stand for it and I'm not quitting even if I have to wake up 4:30 in the morning everyday. Anway, it's my own business and my choice.

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
- Secret

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
- I'd rather keep that as a secret

3 comments:

Analyse said...

if your workplace is not that far, why not buy a bike?

Anonymous said...

I wish I can share you some some of my boobie..lols.. I enjoyed reading this tag
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

imelda said...

I wish he'd take an extra mile to drop you off to work. Well, individual differences again.