Monday, June 8, 2009

Accidents Come When They Come

Do you guys hear the catastrophic news here in France? That AirFrance flight from brazil going to Paris? Based from the news yesterday, the plane exploded up in the air during the flight but of course there are no final announcements yet. Accidents like this is sad especially when the chances of discovering the bodies are very low. There were 6 or 7 children and 1 enfant on board and from the article I read, one monsieur said that mostly of the cadavre might be eaten by the sharks already. How sad right? Accidents come without anyone's knowledge really.

And speaking of accidents, I'll never forget the one I experienced when I was in Manila watching a film silently yet one restaurant was on fire. I guess, that was the worst accident I ever experienced so far and I was just so thankful that exit signs exist or else, I'm probably dead by now.

No comments: