Thursday, July 23, 2009

Almost Done

Hubby's vacation leave will end tomorrow and that will definitely mean that he'll be working once again next monday. His 2 weeks vacation leave run so fast and it feels like it he started taking advantage of it yesterday but it's not. On the other hand, unpacking the cartoons are almost over except for his books and other stuffs for his own office room. Bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry area and shower room are fine already. At first, we wanted to go somewhere like to visit new places I've never been to, visit rv parks and etc. but I did told him that it will be better to spend our entire time in unpacking these cartoons. That way, I can relax and concentrate my online courses while he's working. I'm just so happy that he agrees my opinions.

No comments: