Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dinner With Clients

I was so busy with my food coz it was so yummy. Here's my business partner enjoying her food

Enjoyed our dinner tonight with my regular clients. I organized it for them as a way of saying thank you to them personally and other way of knowing them as well. Everybody was full and enjoyed our yakiniku dinner including hubby himself and my son. It feels like these ladies and I were close friends and just had the chance to see eachother again but the truth is, we just knew eachother months ago when I started my onliness business. Thank you kept on coming out from my mouth and yes, I'm so thankful because they still patronize my store even if they know other online sellers. It feels so good and I consider this as a big blessing.

Voila! I'll be posting more pix later on after searching for health insurance in nc. A friend of mine has been begging me about it

No comments: