Monday, August 30, 2010

Find It Unfair

2 fabulous gifts! Yes and that's what I got from hubby. It's unexpected and I never thought that he'll be giving me something again. The only thing I knew is that the bag he bought me last july was already his birthday gift for me but no, he bought something again. Thanks hubby! I am spoiled yes and I am thankful to my husband for being so generous. Honestly speaking, I'm shy because he offers me things that I cannot afford and when I give him something, it's a kind of gift that he could have anytime he wants because it's affordable and cheap. I don't have a job at the moment so when I offer him something, it's only a present that I could afford and nothing more. Though he understands me all the time but I just find it unfair. Hopefully if I'll manage to save, I'll buy him designer ties to make up those celebrations without nothing.

No comments: