Monday, August 18, 2008

Unsuccessful! D*amn It

Goodness! I spent my entire morning and afternoon searching for a 3 column template for my bloog. I've downloaded many templates but the thing is, I don't know how to edit this xml and html stuffs. I'm a big dummy when it comes to it and everytime I uploaded the template, I always received this error message and etc. Rgrgrggr I'm totally devastated and disappointed. I couldn't understand why I didn't managed to make it right and yet, I followed the entire instructions. Ladies, mind to share me a site where I could download a cute template for blogspot? Mind to share me as well a nice and easy tip for me to understand this xml? Any links will be appreciate.

8 comments:

Health Products For You said...

hi francine you can check http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/
if you like designs that are more similar to scrapbooking designs or
or finalsense.com. click on free blogger designs.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

it looks fine...

imelda said...

Sis im not a help to u on this, sorry hehehe.

I only have two sites:

http://www.mymoods.net
http://www.myoverview.net

The latter is my new domain. Pls add me up. thanks

Health Products For You said...

nice pic francine...im glad you found what ur looking for. perfect for site. looks really good.

Francine Ann said...

imelda, added na 2 sites mo

Francine Ann said...

irish,thanks a lot talaga! finally i found the template na gusto ko talaga though i have to edit something pa

Francine Ann said...

te girlie thanks po. mas maganda yang sayo.di ko pa rin mahanap sa site na bnigay mo sakin yung mga scrapping something for the header lolz

Francesca said...

Ako din, gusto ko na rin palit ng template, pero, la ako time. W8 ko muna dating ng sa iyo, hehe.

And musta practice ng french language. Kaya mo yan, ikaw pa!