Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time For A Change

It has been months since the last time I really segregated our trash here at home. It may sound funny but it is absolutely true. Mostly of the time, I am too lazy or let’s just say that I don’t pay too much attention on my actions. I just throw and place all our trash in one plastic bag and it’s not good at all. Hubby friends are different and I adore them for being so respectful towards mother nature. Believe it or not but they have separate trash compactor bags for plastics, for bottles, for organic things and for bulbs and batteries. Even here at the neighborhood, people are doing it except me I think. I hope I’m not the only one who has this bad character but it’s never too late yet for a change. Am I right? Tomorrow will be the start of the Anna Marie’s new beginning. I’ll be purchasing different boxes and will start segregating our trashes. I want my kids to respect our nature, to be respectful in anything and for them to do that, they have to see that attitude and character from me. I have to set myself as a rule model and act as a responsible adult.

1 comment:

Ylan said...

sa amo trabahuan kay buwag-buwag jud ang basura, pero usahay isagul ra nako ug labay! hehe sshhhh!!!

got u tagged here!

http://ylangurl.blogspot.com/2008/08/shoe-size-tag.html