Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday 9: The Lazy Days of Summer

1. What is your favorite summer drink?
- pineapple and strawberry shake

2. What is the best summer sport to play?
- swimming

3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
- hmmm for me, it will be wind surfing or body board. No choice because people love these sports here.

4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
- ocean? It's pretty cold.. pool will be better I think

5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
- I prefer to drink wine or champagne still

6. What is your favorite summer song?
- there are many that I love but these last days, I always play my belly dancing cds lolz

7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
- I guess my childhood years. All of my childhood years were very memorable for me especially when the entire family spent our sundays at the resort, grilled some foods there and just ate there and swim.

8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
- no

9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
- hehehe but never I've tried it. It will be very interesting to try it but I just don't have the guts to do it

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I loved your "too shy" answer to skinny-dipping! Have a great Saturday, Francine...

Mimi Lenox said...

Seeing lots of shy skinny dippers today. Yikes! Great answers!
Son Of A Preacher Man (It's On Fire)

MiLeT said...

i too haven't gone skinny dipping and have no desire to do it. maybe because we are pinay ?

mine are posted @ www.lupusurvivor.com