Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #16

1. Is there anything hanging from your vehicle's rear view mirror?
- yes, a car freshener

2. When you go into the bathroom, do you ever check behind the shower curtain? You know, to make sure no one is miraculously hiding back there.
- no. I don't do it coz I usually take my shower at around 11 in the morning and at that time, hubby is already at work.

3. At what age did your mom or dad give you "the talk" about sex?
- ha? lolz

4. If you could add anything at all to an airplane to make trips more interesting, what would it be and why?
- hmmm it will be more interesting for me if I'll have my own bedroom inside the plane lolz. For sure that will make my trips more interesting but I know it's impossible to happen ^-^

5. What is one thing you and your significant other can never seem to agree on?
- Digital camera and lenses

6. Have you ever walked in on someone else having sex? How did you and the people involved react?
- nope. Never experience that

7. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What is one topic that can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
- I guess a situation wherein the person I'm with does the entire talking and proudly tells me that he/she has this and that and I don't have the right to talk. That will be very boring for me for sure

2 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

hehehe lolz these are fun Q's!
for u dear,,http://www.kidddesigns.com/2008/08/greetings-around-world.html

Nova said...

hi dear Francine, not a new blog just a new template.. since i moved here in US i decided to change the template, remember i was been planning to have a new one for a new domain? wala nadayon ug na stocked up to siya kay tungod busy akong beauty and such alibis well karon, gipanindigan na jud nko hahaha.. i have to change and still in the processo og editing and improvise my page...

-naaliw ako sa imong wednesday works