Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Laptop Is D-E-A-D

comp crash Pictures, Images and Photos

My laptop is dead as in DEAD! Grgrgg and it's very disappointing. Though hubby said that we'll buy another one but the thing is, I have many files stored in my laptop that are very important to me including my work files and other stuff. I don't know what the problem is but my laptop screen is totally black and I see nothing even if I plug and unplug it a hundred times. It started last sunday and till now, there's no single improvement about it no matter what tricks I do on it. Can anybody tell me how to recover my files from my laptop? I really need help regarding this matter. I was thinking of searching for a computer technician but dear, the charges would cost me almost the price of the new pc.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

oh dear, baka battery lang ang problem, ayaw na mag charge, pa check mo sa shop, wala na ba Guarrantee yan?